Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Intro


So here it is! The moment that I've been dreaming of for three years: the birth of my blog!

You might be asking yourself: “What is this blog about?” Well, I’ll be writing about pop culture (music, artists, films, TV shows, ads, etc.), my obsessions, some literature, and random (but coherent) thoughts I’d like to share. I’ll be writing in both Spanish and English. It will depend on the subject and how I want to communicate it.

I hope I’ll have the privilege of you sticking with me on this new adventure of mine. Don’t be afraid to comment on my posts. If you need to contact me, feel free to send me an e-mail or follow me on Twitter

Thank you for your visit!

Sincerely,


PurpleMixTape
Editor and Writer of The Purple Mix Tape

3 comments:

  1. 3. 2. 1.. Blast off!

    ¡Qué bueno ver el blog despegar!

    Te estaré leyendo,

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Gracias totales por el apoyo! Sin duda alguna, colaborar para Puerto Rico Indie me ha ayudado a desarrollar este proyecto. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eres muy acertada en tu crítica, aquí tienes un "FAN".

    Deberías incluir algo de tecnología.


    Éxito en tu proyecto.

    Zayra

    ReplyDelete