Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm in the newspaper!

Yes! And I didn't have to kill anyone or get drunk in a reality show!



Journalist Lynet Santiago, from the local newspaper El Vocero, interviewed the creator of this blog (me!) as part of a series of articles dedicated to bloggers in Puerto Rico. I talked about my blog, my contributions for Puerto Rico Indie, and even alternate media. Click here for my interview.

My good old friend Mildred Meléndez, from the awesome blog Desde las palabras, was interviewed as well. Click here for her interview.

I must say that I had a great time while being interviewed. I was really nervous, but thankfully everything went incredibly well. Thanks again to Lynet, the photographer (I don't know his name, but if anyone does please tell me), and another good old friend and blogger Luis Ponce from La tribu de los cafres (another awesome blog), who recommended both Mildred and me to Lynet.

Like the great Gustavo Cerati would say: ¡Gracias totales!

No comments:

Post a Comment